Setting up Canon UFR II supported Printers
1. Download the Printer driver from here. [Download]
2. Extract the downloaded file. To extract -> Right click on the downloaded file then go to Extract--> Extract Archive here, Autodetect subfolder.
3. Open the extracted folder. Now go to 32-bit_Driver(For 32bit systems) or 64-bit_Driver(for 64bit systems)-->Debian.
4. You can see two files, cndrvcups-capt_3.10-1_i386.deb and cndrvcups-common_3.00-1_i386.deb.
- Double click on cndrvcups-common_3.00-1_i386.deb and install the package.
- Double click on cndrvcups-capt_3.10-1_i386.deb and install the package.
5. Restart the PC and add the printer into Control Panel-->Printer-->Add Printer.