Installing a Package via Package Manager
1. Open the App Launcher
2. Open the Package Manager from App Launcher.
3. Search for the package by typing the package name in the search box. e.g. inkscape
4. Select the package then click on Installation.
5. Click on Apply Changes.
6. When prompted, type your password and click OK.
7. If the Package Manager prompt to install additional packages, click OK
8. The Package Manager will now download the necessary packages and install them automatically.
You can find your application in App Launcher or run it via the Terminal for command line apps.